Residence Hall and Dining Services Application

Applications are available online in MyHousing. Students should log onto Cardinal Students using their Username and Password and navigating to Student Self-Service > MyHousing > ApplyOnline. New students should have received their Cardinal Station login information in the mail. If you have misplaced your Username and Password, please call the Catholic University Computer Help Desk at (202) 319-4357 for assistance.

Fall Semester

  • Newly Admitted Freshmen and Transfer Students who have paid their enrollment deposit can apply via the the New Student Housing Application in Cardinal Students. The application deadline is May 15th for new freshmen and August 1st for new transfer students. Housing Services is unable to guarantee housing to students who submit applications after the advertised dates. A guide is available here to assist with the application process.
  • Continuing Undergraduate Students should participate in the Room Selection process; those who do not participate in the Room Selection process can submit their their Waitlist Application in Cardinal Students. More information is available on the Waitlist and the application process.
  • Housing Services will offer housing to a Graduate/Law/Non-Traditional Students as space is available. Interested continuing Grad/Law/Non-Traditional Students should participate in the Room Selection Process; new students and those who did not participate in the lottery should submit a Grad/Law/Non-Traditional Application in Cardinal Students.

Spring Semester

Extended Stay Requests

  • Extended Stay Request for residents with extenuating circumstances which require an extended stay at the beginning or end of a semester. While individual requests outside of advertised occupancy dates are generally not approved, Housing Services will review each request.

Housing Cancellation Request

Housing Record Release Request

  • Consent Form to request housing-related information for release to a third-party.

Residence Hall & Dining Services Accommodation Request

  • Residence Hall & Dining Services Accommodation Request information and form for students with disabilities who need specific accommodations or modifications to their Residence Hall and Dining Services Agreement (housing assignment and/or dining plan) due to their diagnosed disability or medical condition.
  • Temporary Disability information for residents with temporarily disabling conditions that are a result of injuries, surgery or short-term medical conditions that may need access to services and resources similar to individuals with permanent disabilities.

Residency Exemption Request

  • Catholic University requires freshmen and sophomore undergraduate students to live in on-campus housing unless they reside with a parent or legal guardian within 20 miles of campus or are 21 years of age or older; please refer to the University's Student Housing Policy.
  • Residency Exemption Request for freshmen and sophomores that are required to live on campus but wish to request an exemption based on extenuating circumstances.

Room Change Request

Single Room Waitlist Request

Furniture Repair Request

Dining Plans, Dining Dollars & Cardinal Cash