Spring Residence Hall Opening
The residence halls will open for the Spring semester on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. Students will not be permitted to arrive prior to that time, unless they have previously received early arrival approval from Housing Services. Returning residential students can go directly to their room and do not need to check-in at their Residence Hall Office. New residential students should plan to arrive between 12:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m. and will need to check-in at their Residence Hall Office to pick up their room key.
|Residence Hall||Residence Hall Office Location|
|McDonald, Unanue, Camalier, and Walton||
Camalier House 202-319-5720
|Caldwell, Gibbons, and Seton||
Gibbons Hall 202-319-5850
|Millennium North and Millennium South||
Millennium South 202-299-2500
|Flather, Regan, and Ryan||
Regan Hall 202-319-5740
Opus Hall 202-299-2881
- MiniFridge - The MiniFridge is a microwave and refrigerator with a separate freezer. There are MiniFridges available for rent for the spring semester. The units will be delivered to your room in January and picked-up in May.
- Linen Sales - All mattresses at Catholic University are XL Twin mattresses. Residence Hall Linens sells this unique size bedding as well as towels, laundry supplies, and other personal items in a variety or trendy colors and patterns. Contact Residence Hall Linens via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, online, or phone at (800) 957-4228.
- Campus Map
- Check-In FAQs
- Dining Services
- Directions To Catholic University
- Local Hotels - Orientation Website
- Local Hotels - Admissions Website
- Packing For College
- Shopping Resources
As you plan for your arrival to campus, please note the University Parking Policy. As part of the University's Master Plan and its commitment to reduce the number of cars on campus, residential freshmen and sophomores are not permitted to purchase parking permits or bring vehicles to campus. If you are a residential freshman or sophomore and would like to request an exception to this University policy, please complete a Vehicle Exception Request. Your request will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. More information regarding parking on campus can be found here. If you have any further questions, please contact the Office of Transportation and Parking Services at email@example.com or call (202) 552-PARK (7275).