We are thrilled to welcome students back to campus for the Spring 2021 semester!
Check-In Dates and Times
Spring semester check-in will begin on Thursday, January 21, 2021, and continue through Sunday, January 24, 2021. Students will be able to sign-up for a date and time to check-in to their room for the spring semester in MyHousing via Cardinal Students. Sign-ups begin on December 1st and students should select a time slot by December 11th. Students who do not select a time slot by December 11th will be assigned an arrival date and time by Housing Services.
More information about arriving on-campus for spring semester will be emailed to students during the winter break period. Please review the University's latest COVID-related announcements here.
- MiniFridge - The MiniFridge is a microwave and refrigerator with a separate freezer. There are MiniFridges available for rent for the spring semester. The units will be delivered to your room in January and picked-up in May. Please visit http://housing.cua.edu/minifridge/ for more information.
- Linen Sales - All mattresses at Catholic University are XL Twin mattresses. Residence Hall Linens sells this unique size bedding as well as towels, laundry supplies, and other personal items in a variety or trendy colors and patterns. Contact Residence Hall Linens via email at email@example.com, online, or phone at (800) 957-4228.
- Spring Semester Room Assignments
- Campus Map
- Check-In FAQs
- Dining Services
- Directions To Catholic University
- Local Hotels - Orientation Website
- Local Hotels - Admissions Website
- Packing For College
- Room Changes
- Shopping Resources
As you plan for your arrival to campus, please note the University Parking Policy. As part of the University's Master Plan and its commitment to reduce the number of cars on campus, residential freshmen and sophomores are not permitted to purchase parking permits or bring vehicles to campus. If you are a resident freshman or sophomore and would like to request an exception to this University policy, please complete a Vehicle Exception Request. Your request will be reviewed and you will be notified of the outcome. More information regarding parking on campus can be found here. If you have any further questions, please contact the Office of Transportation and Parking Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (202) 552-PARK (7275).