MyHousing is the online housing portal were students can access applications, room assignment and roommate information, meal plan information, and associated billing. Students can access MyHousing by logging into Cardinal Students, navigating to Student Self-Services, and selecting the MyHousing option.
Please contact the Catholic University Computer Help Desk at (202) 319-4357 for Cardinal Students username and password assistance.
In MyHousing, accessible via Cardinal Students, students can complete housing applications. For assistance with a specific housing application, please select the appropriate link below:
- New Student Housing Application Guide - for newly admitted undergraduate students applying for fall housing
- Room Selection Intent Application Guide - for current undergraduate students participating in the Room Selection Process for housing next academic year
- Waitlist Application Guide - for current undergraduate students applying for fall housing after the Room Selection deadline.
- Summer Housing Application Guide - for all University students applying for summer housing.
At Cardinal Students, a student can view his/her housing assignment, dining plan, roommates, mailbox, and current housing and dining-related billing charges The Room Selection process also happens in MyHousing. For assistance with the Room Selection process, including accessing your lottery number, forming roommate groups, and selecting a space, please select the link below:
- Room Selection Lottery Process Guide - for current undergraduate students participating in the Room Selection Lottery process.
If you have any questions after reviewing this information, please contact Housing Services.